Friday, May 27, 2005

Looking for a Few Good Ideas

I am always asking about your character, what do you want for your character. Fears, dreams, hopes, aspirations. Now I am going to make a different request of you. Send me your thoughts about what you think would be fun to see happen to the OTHER characters in the group.

Have an idea for Tuor, something you want revealed about Gaylin, twisted thoughts on the nature of Brother Lee, then let me know.

You can send these to me in email format for added privacy.

Its harmyn@gmail.com.

Remember now, I am asking for things about the characters of other players, not your own. Making offers to let all help in the development and direction of the game.

Look forward to your responses.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

FANTASTIC IDEA!

Love it, boss!

Friday, May 27, 2005 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Morbid curiosity here, could you periodically update the results?

For example, you could say something like: 3 ideas have been sent in for Tuor, but none for poor Gaylin.

Friday, May 27, 2005 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Can do. That way everyone can think about their options.

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike your Idea. I do not want others determining what happens to my toon.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Ray Nolan said...

We aren't 'deciding'.

We get to suggest, phil decides.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home