Saturday, June 04, 2005

Name the Actor Contest Continues

Still none have chosen the correct name of the actor selected to play the invoker on Heirs of Destiny. So to help out a bit here are a few clues about his previous work:

If you close you would have seen him appear on Babylon 5, Seaquest DSV, Dark Skies, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He has also appeared in feature films such as American Cyborg, Delta Force 3, and CIA II: Target Alexa.

Please submit your answer soon as the contest draws to a close.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take a blind guess... Bruce Seth Green. I looked around on the net b/c I am not familiar with any of those shows.

Sunday, June 05, 2005 3:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok since I was wrong I will try again.......after much research....

John Ryan

Sunday, June 05, 2005 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Another clue for you, he was also a regular on the cult classic show Roar.

Monday, June 06, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger GOD said...

your life looks facinating

Monday, June 06, 2005 2:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

john Saint Ryan !!!!! That is my final answer. Do I win the million dollars?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home